Custom Theme background (for using custom background image (i.e. with embedded logo) :-
1. Navigate to the location where “WallboardFX” is installed like :
- 64 Bit Systems : (C:\Program Files (x86)\UnifiedFX\WallboardFX)
- 32 Bit Systems : (C:\Program Files\UnifiedFX\WallboardFX)
2. Create folder with the name “Content” and paste the images with “jpg” only format and high quality resolution like ( 1800 * 1200 )pixels . Full path will look like :
- 64 Bit Systems : (C:\Program Files (x86)\UnifiedFX\WallboardFX\Content)
- 32 Bit Systems : (C:\Program Files\UnifiedFX\WallboardFX\Content)
3. Make sure that the image name should be follow “custom1” or “custom2”, or “custom3” naming convention only. Otherwise, “WallboardFX” will not show your copied images on the actual layout.
4. Next in WallboardFX, go to “System Admin” --> Display Management --> Edit (required display) and you will find screens with Custom Themes option like :-
5. Select the desired Custom Theme (highlighted in above Screenshot) from dropdown --> Save Changes --> Return to Wallboard and Enjoy WallboardFX with your previously chosen display layout.
Note: Filenames are case sensitive
Please sign in to leave a comment.