Skip to main content
PhoneView 18.104.22.1687 Release Notes
New Functionality Introduced in PhoneView 7.0
- Soft phone support including Cisco Jabber
- Virtual Endpoint support (Embedded Jabber): Multiple Jabber Soft phone instances on a single PC
- Virtual UCCX Agent support (Embedded UCCX Client): Get and Set the UCCX Agent state including logging in multiple agents from a single PC
New and Changed Information for Version 22.214.171.1247
- Added following columns to dataview: Last Active, Active Load, Inactive Load
- Jabber SDK Update to 11.8.3
- Ability to include additional device models via license for inventory and other functionality.
- Enhanced primary directory number detection.
- Ability to exclude Jabber, AutomationFX, Java during installation.
- External C++ dependency.
- WebEx Calling (Dedicated Instance) Support.
- Added CUCM "14.0" to server version dropdown in the Cluster form.
- External JVM Support
AutomationFX (PhoneFX/NotificationFX) Changes
- Handle Screenshots/Remote control when device exist on mupltiple clusters
- Added "sender macro" field to Message in NotificationFX (executes the macro on completion of the notification)
- Added ability to swap specific model and unversal skin for PhoneFX remote control interface.
- Added Softphone and MRA device remote control support.
- Disable Auto Complete on Login page.
- Added Security headers to the web server.
- Bug fix: Handle speacial characters in Phone Line ID and Partition.
- Added the ability audit phone remote control and edit operations.
- Enhance NotificationFX Phone Service (Stop paging when when user navigates away from the service)
- Update license client: increases the ability to perform online license activation on restricted network sceanrios.
- Introudce "Easy Mode" for sending Notification. (Allows admin/user to configure a pre defined destination for a Message to be sent and one click send)
- Added the ability to set Server Version, Use phone subscriber for CTI for a cluster.
- Support enhanced line mode button press for 88xx.
- Enable SwitchPort information for PhoneView license.
- Enahanced Filter/Destination creation.
New and Changed Information for Version 126.96.36.1999
- Enhanced/Configurable ITL Delete macro for 88xx models (Cmd:ITLDelete:X)
- Enhance Background Select Macro (Timing and navigate back to idle page)
- Enhance Authentication service in AutomationFX (Redirect rules for 89xx and add support for 7940/60 authentication requests)
- CUCM 12.0 EM logout request (Optionally Include UserID field on EM Logout request)
- Update Data url to base64 when launching phonefx control (browser launch works with latest data url restrictions)
- Add option to reset AutomationFXUser when installing PhoneFX
- Use TFTP Server (if set) when registering a Jabber instance
- Fixed an issue updating phone details from UCME
New and Changed Information for Version 188.8.131.520
- Use MemoryCache for screenshots in order to prevent out of memory issues
- UCCX Agent data added to DataView and Export
- Add Extension Mobility DeviceProfile to DataView/Export
- Fix memory leak when sending single commands in a macro
New and Changed Information for Version 184.108.40.2065
- Fix intermittent issue with Custom Group data lost after Group Update
- Add '/autogroupupdate' command line argument to automatically update phone details when opening a file
- Cisco library update: lower PhoneView CPU load on larger clusters
- Cisco library update: Fine control over TLS versions to allow/use
- Update license client to fix issues with MITM Proxy/Firewall certificate validation
New and Changed Information for Version 220.127.116.111
- Initial release
- Improved automatic updates
New Functionality Introduced in PhoneView 5.1
- PhoneFX Integration
- CUCM 12.0 Support
- Improved phone data parsing
- Policy Backup and Restore
New Functionality Introduced in PhoneView 5.0
- Bypass phone web server and view endpoint call activity
- Screen Rendering for call control state
- CTI Keypad for model independent call control
- Add support for Jabber, DX, CTI Port model types
- Initial alpha release
- Enhanced CTI Keypad with numeric digits
- Enhanced CTI keyboard shortcuts
New Functionality Introduced in PhoneView 4.3
- Custom grouping/filtering of phones
- Simplified searching
- Custom data parsing from phone web pages
- Individual/bulk refresh of phone IP Address
- Gather ITL Signature to validate ITL Files
- Enhanced 99xx model screenshot performance
- Add Cmd:PCPortInfo support for 8941 & 8945
- Improvements to bulk CTI operations
- Improvements to custom HTTP parsing
New Functionality Introduced in PhoneView 4.2
- Enhanced Text Message with Audio and Vibrate
- Added Secure Licensing Feature
New Functionality Introduced in PhoneView 4.1
- New ITL Scanner Edition
- New ITL/CTL Delete Edition
- Added full support/testing for CUCM Versions 10.0 & 10.5
- Added support for the 7821, 7841, 7861 IP phone models
- Enhancements to Scan performance
- Simplified Management of ITL issues discovered after a Scan
New Functionality Introduced in PhoneView 4.0
- Policy Controlled Features for Users and Groups
- Re-Written Queuing Engine for Maximum Performance
- Highly Optimised CTI Based Remote Control
- Fastest Bulk Macro Performance (up to 100 times faster than all other products)
- Optimised ITL/CTL Erase Macro (Minimal End User Disruption)
- Improved Performance for Cluster Scan
- Ability to Cancel Pending/Bulk Actions
- Maximum Efficiency Automatic Screenshots
- New Highly Flexible License Mechanism (Trial PhoneView using specific IP Phones)
- Updated Simple Setup Rules to Support Older CUCM Versions
- Improved Automatic software updates